Many companies face the same issues
when it comes to corporate mobility and
Telecom. The lack of expenses visibility and
relationship with their carriers are some examples.
MAIN CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES
- Lack of information on costs
Lack of visibility makes telecom management not assertive
- Bad service to end user
Impact of productivity without a single point of contact
- Low information security
Confidential company information without restriction policies
- Abusive expenses
Lack of control allows employees spend without limits
Main challenges faced by our users
Users often have doubts about where and how to make requests, monitoring their requisition, have support and mainly has a view of their corporate expenses; creating unsatisfied users, communication issues and productivity losses.
- How to request my telecom services?
- How to control my expenses?
- How to monitor my requests?
- How to get support for my devices?
MAIN CHALLENGES FACED BY MANAGERS
- No information of the personal consumption on corporate lines
Employees using corporate lines for personal purpose and do not pointing expenses
- No cost control
Problems to making decision and identifying improvements
- Information security flaws and it policies failures
Usage of mobile devices without controlling
- No cost allocation
Problems to allocate expenses to correct cost centers
- Outdated inventory
Managers doesn’t know with whom and how many devices his team currently has
- Do not have an efficient relationship with their carriers
Manager doesn’t know internal processes of Telecom Carriers and takes more time, or even can’t, manage important topics